Discord is a freeware app that has been designed specifically for video gaming communities. One of the ultimate features of Discord is that you can easily communicate with your teammates or friends using text, images, video or audio.
The app is available on various platforms including iOS, Android, Windows and Mac. You need to join a discord server before if you want to communicate with teammates or friends using Discord.
Join a Discord Server – Step-By- Step Guide
How to Join a Discord Server (Windows / Mac)?
If you have Windows or Mac PC and are looking to join discord server from there, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- You must have an invite URL to join a server. Copy the invite link of the discord server that you wish to join.
- Open the web browser and go to https://discordapp.com/.
- Now, sign in to your Discord account using the right credentials.
- In the left column, click on the ‘+’ symbol.
- Click on the “Join a Server” link.
- Now, enter the invite URL and paste the invite URL using ‘Ctrl + V’ or ‘Cmd + V’.
- Once you have pasted the invite URL, click on ‘Join’.
You have now connected to the preferred Discord Server successfully.
How to Join a Discord Server on Android?
If you want to join Discord server on your Android Phone or Tablet, you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all, download and install Discord App for Android and open it on your smartphone.
- Now, tap on the “☰” icon that is visible on the top=left corner of your screen.
- After this, tap on the “+” icon on the left column.
- Now, enter the invite URL of the server you want to join.
- Tap on “Join”.
You have connected to the preferred Discord server successfully. Now, you are all set to go.
The Bottom Line
Discord is one of the stunning applications available for the avid gamers. They can join different servers, play with each other while talking and chatting over audios, videos and texts. They can watch other playing and be the part of their gameplay after joining their server.