Who don’t like to play games on their Android smartphone? In fact, the “games” category is one of the most browsed categories on Google Playstore. You can choose to play two types of games on Discord v3.7.5 – one which you can play standalone while the other one is multiplayer game. It totally depends on your choice which game you choose to play. Discord v3.7.5 supports both type of gameplay. It is the app where you can make the winning strategies with other players in your team. That sounds really cool, isn’t it?
One of the best things is that Discord v3.7.5 is available for free. You need not pay any subscription fee while installing this version of Discord. Moreover, it’s a cross platform application. No matter which device you and your friends are using, you can always communicate with each other using Discord v3.7.5.
You can send voice messages and text messages using this app and can even create groups to interact with your gamer friends. You can also invite other players in the chat through a link. So, let us first discuss some of the best features of Discord v3.7.5 and then I will tell you the way to download and install Discord v3.7.5 app on your Android device.
Discord v3.7.5 – Top Features
You will be amazed to know that over 10 million people across the globe have already downloaded and installed Discord v3.7.5 on their Android smartphones. It is a feature-packed communication app. Some of the best features of Discord v3.7.5 are as follows:
- The app has been created exclusively for the gamers.
- The gamers can send text and voice messages on this app.
- It supports both direct and group messaging.
- You can share videos, text and pictures across the app.
- You need not pay the subscription fee to use this app.
- The app is cross-platform application.
- You can invite your friends to join the chat using a link.
- It also supports push notifications.
- You can also enable 2-step verification.
How to Download Discord v3.7.5?
To download and install Discord v3.7.5 on your Android device, follow the below mentioned guide:
- Enable “Unknown Sources” on your Android phone by going to “Settings”.
- Now, Download Discord v3.7.5.
- Tap on the file that was downloaded.
- Now, open it and tap on “Install”. This will give all the essential permissions to Discord v3.7.5.
- Keep patience till the installation process gets completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Discord v3.7.5.
The Bottom Line
Once you have downloaded and installed Discord v3.7.5, you are all set to talk to your fellow gamers. So, play and interact with your fellow gamer friends.